Friday, October 2, 2009

The joys of being carefree in a imperfect world.


I more readily let things go...
More readily allow imperfection in my life
From myself, others and lovers....
Imperfection exist...fighting it creates insanity.
Embracing it creates reality...
I wouldn't change my carefree nature for pure perfect or gold.
Yet, I expect a lot of myself...merely because I've been given some of the best opportunities.
But LIFE is for living not incessant perfecting...
LIFE is meant to be imperfect...filled with ups and downs...yellows and blues.
No one imperfection in LIFE will be the same...there's a plethora and we're meant to experience several shades.
Therefore....You hurt, you grow
NOT you hurt, you bleed dry from the wound...
Heal the hurt and let the scar serve as both a mark of completion and an imperfection that makes you unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment